ES File Explorer gives you total control of your phone’s file management. This handy utility lets you cut and copy, rename, search through, delete, and explore the properties of your phone’s files and folders. You can create new folders as well. ES File Explorer also gives you direct access to your Application Manager, but with a cleaner interface.
ES File Explorer can manage your files by their functions, such as Local, Bluetooth, LAN, and FTP. For example, you can remotely search through the folders of your online WordPress blog via ES File Explorer’s FTP functions.
With the settings, you have a full-range of customization options, including theme settings, layout settings, and showing and hiding tabs. You can also sort your files by name, type, size, or time modified. There are even “experimental Features” that you can test out, such as Bluetooth and Root options.
- Size: 2.7MB
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Developed By: ES Mobile
- Set the wallpaper.
- Connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- Open network sockets.
- Write to external storage.
- Read or write the system settings.
- Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- Discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- Access information about networks.
- PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Minimum Operating System: Android 1.6
- Approximate Download Time: Less than 30 seconds
Click here to get your app free