- Jesse Eisenberg as J. Daniel Atlas
- Mark Ruffalo as Dylan Rhodes
- Woody Harrelson as Merritt Osbourne
- Isla Fisher as Henley Reeves
- Mélanie Laurent as Alma Vargas
- Morgan Freeman as Thaddeus Bradley
- Dave Franco as Jack Wilder
- Michael Caine as Arthur Tressler
- Common as Evans
- Michael Kelly as Agent Fuller
- Elias Koteas
Directed by Louis Leterrier
|A team of talented illusionists called “The Four Horsemen” (played by Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Isla Fisher, and Dave Franco) are investigated by a resolute FBI agent (Mark Ruffalo) following a series of brazen heists that leave their audiences swimming in cash while draining the bulging bank accounts of unscrupulous business leaders. Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, and Mélanie Laurent co-star in this sleight-of-hand thriller directed by Clash of the Titans‘ Louis Leterrier. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi|
I had the opportunity to screen this over a week ago. Not knowing really what the movie was about. I heard magic and thought to myself…why not, I like magic.
This is a fast movie, so you need to be paying attention. When I say pay attention, that would mean, paying attention from the start of the movie. If it’s magic that you are looking forward to seeing this movie, it’s not like a magic trick where other magicians shows you their talent. This movie is about using magic in robbing banks.
I found it very entertaining and highly recommend this. I give this 8 fingers up out of 10