The secret must be out…Went to Chipotle one night and it was packed. I don’t mean packed by how many people that were sitting and eatingm but the huge line! It started at the counter, wrapped along the the 3 walls and out the door! I couldn’t believe it! The one day I had a craving for a burrito, I didn’t want to wait in that line…So here must be why!
- Approach the server with a giant smile. (seriously, this is important.)
- Get the bowl.
- Ask for a tortilla on the side (free).
- When they put the rice, ask for extra rice (also free.)
- Ask for both pinto and black beans (that’s also free!)
- Get the fajita vegetables (also free).
- Now the key: Ask for 1/2 Protein A and 1/2 Protein B. You only get charged for one portion of the more expensive protein. However, many places give you 3/4-1 scoop of A and B (essentially giving you double protein), when only charging you for one portion.
- I ask for the medium and hot salsa. With extra corn.
- Add lettuce (and whatever else topping you want.)
- Ask for a salad dressing (also free).
- Guac on the side usually gives you more than guac in the burrito or bowl.
- Go late at night, about an hour within closing time. They’ll just keep shoving the burrito until it explodes.
Honorable mention: Do all of the above with a burrito. Now when they wrap it, the burrito will be so massive that the first tortilla is bound to rip. So then theydouble wrap it.
Congratulations. You now have enough food to feed a small family.
Lets thank James Pan: Chipotle Affectionado for these tips!