COCA-COLA RECALLS DASANI WATER AFTER CLEAR PARASITE WORM WAS FOUND IN BOTTLES ACROSS U.S.
FALSE REPORT – There was no recall
NEWS 4 – If you purchase/drink Dasani water you might want to listen up. There has been a major recall by the Coca-Cola company today after several thousand bottles of their drinking water was found to be contaminated with a parasite. It has sent several hundred people to the hospital and is responsible for parasitic symptoms such as fever, rash, vomiting and stomach bloating.
Source: Channel 4 news reported the recall
Source: Snopes reported it false.
Better be safe and look at the bottle that you will be drinking from.