Oakland A’s fan? Trade in that Giant’s hat for the green and gold! You can do that at all public Spirit Week events, including the April 1, bay bridge game at the Coliseum.
Here is the list of the events:
Here’s your list of opportunities to swap caps, if I am interpreting the press release correctly:
- Mon., March 27, noon: Oakland City Hall. (Flag raising with the mayor.)
- Mon., March 27, 6-9 p.m.: 19th St. & Webster. (Unveiling a new A’s mural! This actually sounds fun.)
- Wed., March 29, 8-9 a.m.: Peet’s Coffee, 1111 Broadway in Oakland. (Get a free coffee too!)
- Thu., March 30, 4:30-5:15 p.m.: Coliseum Plaza, between Coliseum & Oracle. (BART Takeover, ride to AT&T Park as a big group; sounds like a college rally but we could probably use one of those.)
- Sat., April 1, noon first pitch: Oakland Coliseum. (Bay Bridge Series, Game 3.)